Talk of Life

Friday, October 28, 2005

Kristen Bell and her doggies

If any VM fans out there are near the San Diego area, I have been told by a friend-of-a-friend that KB will be at the 15th Annual Spooktacular People*Pet Walk tomorrow (Saturday, October 29) in Rancho Santa Fe. It's a charity event benefiting the Helen Woodward Animal Center and Kristen will be one of the judges the pet costume contest. Supposedly (aka supposably), Kristen has said that her dogs Shakes and Lola will be dressed as Hugh Hefner and a playboy bunny. Hee.

I can't find any confirmation on the official site, so I'm not posting this anywhere "public." Perhaps she's just going informally because she loves doggies and supports animal causes. Or maybe she was supposed to be there but has canceled because of scheduling or something, I don't know. But I thought if someone were in the area and inclined to go to this event, they might be interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home