Talk of Life

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Veronica Mars Set Visit Recap and Photos

I am back from the set of Veronica Mars for the VM Bloggers Day in San Diego yesterday, and needless to say, a good time was had by all.

I'd like to give a huge thanks to Holly from Warner Brothers, Sienna and Chelsea from mPRm, and especially Rob Thomas, Kristen Bell, Jason Dohring, Percy Daggs III (and his mom!), Kyle Gallner and Ryan Hansen for taking the time to chat with us, answer questions, and pose for pictures. I'd also like to thank the numerous crew members who were so gracious and generous with their time, including Paula from makeup and Sal from the wardrobe department.

On my LiveJournal, I've posted some highlights and photos (courtesy of The Attractive Nuisance). Lots more recaps and photos to come.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks!

    Wow, I think that's my first comment on this blog. My LJ blog has lots of comments, though, so head over there for all the juicy stories and photos from the VM set.

    By Blogger Magnolia, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home